Protecting the confidentiality of patients and customers is of paramount importance if the relationship of trust is to be maintained. Bath ASU has policies and procedures in place to ensure that as far as possible that confidentiality is protected at all times.
We are Qualasept Limited trading as Bath ASU a company registered in the UK with company number 5548345, whose registered office is at 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Lane, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9FU (“Bath ASU”, or “we”).
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018
Information we collect
Our Website https://bathasu.com (“our Website” or “the Website” collects personal information from you at certain points; for example, when you place orders with us or fill out forms on our Website. By doing this we can tailor the Website with a view to it providing services and products which best meet your needs, and to make your online experience easier and quicker.
Information we collect may include the following:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests;
- other information relevant to our activities/surveys/subscriptions to our newsletters.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- to improve this Website by monitoring how you use it; gather feedback to improve our services, for example, our email alerts; respond to any feedback you send us if you’ve asked us to; send email alerts to users who request them; improve our information, products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or post, depending on which of these methods you have told us we can use. We may use the information to customise this Website according to your interests.
Disclosing your information to others
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research, or commercial purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
We will endeavour to keep your information secure and we have taken reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The legal basis for processing and Your rights over your personal data
We will rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- i) Performance of, or entry into, a contract. Personal data which we are required to collect in order to enter into a contract with you, fulfil our obligations under a contract with you, or to comply with any legal and regulatory obligations which apply to us, must be provided to us– we would not be able to enter into a contract with you without this personal data.
- b) Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- c) We have a legitimate interest in doing so (and where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your (or the relevant individual’s) own interests or fundamental rights or freedoms). These legitimate interests will include our interests in the achievement of proper standards/ compliance with policies, practices or procedures.
- d) Where processing of ‘special category data’ is necessary for the context of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Under the data protection legislation you are entitled to: ask us for details of the personal data we hold about you; ask us to correct or update that information; ask us not to use the information we have collected; revoke a consent you have previously given to us; ask us to delete that data (unless we have a legal obligation or right to retain it).
If you would like a copy of the personal data held on you please write to Human Recourses, Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU, 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Ln, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9FU
We will keep your personal data stored on our systems for as long as it takes us to provide any services you have ordered from us and in accordance with our Terms of Business. We may keep your data for longer than our stated retention period if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. If at any time you do not think that we have complied with this policy, please contact us to let us know. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. For more details please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office own website.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time. Your opt-in for email alerts will expire after 2 years, when we will contact you to re-opt in.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind and opt out of this at any time by writing to us at Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU, 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Ln, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9FU or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you have given us consent to collect and process your personal data you may withdraw your consent and ask us to erase your personal data (unless there are legal reasons why we are entitled to retain the data, or why we may not erase it). If you wish to withdraw consent or to make a request for erasure of your personal data please write to us at Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU, 3 Corsham Science Park, Park Lane, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 9FU or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
In order to provide you with the most efficient and personalised experience when using our Website, we may collect certain information from you by using cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit our Website. We use these cookies to identify when it is you are visiting our Website, which helps us to make your visit to our site quicker and easier. For example, by remembering your preferences when you return to the site.
We use a web analytics tool to analyse how the site is used, so other details that we may collect from you include those of your visit such as; how you arrive at the site, what you do on the site and which browser or operating system you use. All of this information is collected anonymously, so is not tied to any personally identifiable information and allows us to complete internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviours in order to better understand and serve you.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other websites which may be of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over those other websites. We cannot be responsible for the level of protection and the privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and those other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy and other policies of each website you visit.
Thank you for visiting our Website.