Salary – £20,749.50K per annum + shift allowance, bonus
Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Due to the expansion of our site and services we have an exciting opportunity for Warehouse Driver Supervisor who want to develop their expertise within a growing pharmaceutical company.
Previous experience of supervising others is essential as is working within a warehouse environment and being involved with stock replenishment. The successful candidates must have or be working towards a Level 3 Certificate in Management or equivalent.
The successful applicant will work with the Production Management team to undertake the following;
- To supervise warehouse personnel ensuring that warehouse tasks are completed on a daily basis in compliance with cGMP and Health and Safety legislation.
- Providing a prompt and responsive delivery service of medicines to hospitals and courier collection points
- Receive stock into the quarantine area as per the standard operating procedures, check and complete required documentation.
- To co-ordinate and perform the picking, packing and dispatch of all orders for dispatch to clinical settings.
- To monitor stock levels and coordinate with administration for ordering and resupply.
- Monitoring temperature control systems.
- To maintain all of the documentation relating to the stores.
- To follow the standard operating procedures in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice in order to maintain the Units ‘Specials Licence’.
- To ensure that all relevant production validations are kept up to date.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to contribute to our continuing growth.
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply with covering letter and CV expressing what qualities and experiences you could bring to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is – Friday 15th March 2019. Interviews will take place by Monday 1st April 2019.