(Permanent – 37.5 hours per week)
The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
We are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Manager within a Pharmaceutical industry who can ensure we continue to meet the cGMP requirements, manage the design, effective implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the pharmaceutical quality system with associated direct reports. This will include daily communications with the Production Manager and Quality Control Operations Manager.
The successful candidate should have 10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance as a Quality Manager or leading and managing a significant quality function. Candidate should have a technical knowledge of aseptic manufacturing and have eligibility for membership with RPSGB, Royal Society of Chemistry or Royal Society of Biology.
What you will do
You will be responsible for delivering a safe quality aseptic manufacturing service to meet cGMP requirements and the needs of the business.
This will include:
- Authorisation of written procedures and other documentation, including amendments, as required
- The monitoring and control of the manufacturing environment
- Plant hygiene
- Process validation
- The approval and monitoring of suppliers of materials
- The approval and monitoring of contract manufacturers and providers of other GMP related outsourced activities
- The designation and monitoring of storage conditions for materials and products;
- The retention of records
- The monitoring of compliance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice;
- The inspection, investigation, and taking of samples, in order to monitor factors which may affect product quality
- Participation in management reviews of process performance, product quality and of the pharmaceutical quality system and advocating continual improvement;
- Ensuring that a timely and effective communication and escalation process exists to raise quality issues to the appropriate levels of management.
- On call rota
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience, knowledge & skills) per annum
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
We’ve recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility in Corsham, Wiltshire – offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit which is well placed to capitalise on its successful track record to date.
Nestled in the heart of the West Country with easy access to the World Heritage City of Bath, and with great transport links to London and private education you can experience an unparalleled quality of life in a company that also has a zero-carbon status. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
How to apply
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply with covering letter and CV expressing what qualities and experiences you could bring to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is – Thursday 7th February 2019. Interviews will take place on week commencing 18th February 2019. You will be contacted by Monday 11th February 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.