Corsham Science Park, Corsham, Wiltshire
What we do
Here at Bath ASU our Production Team creates 3,000 lifechanging medicines for patients in hospitals that have cancer, chronic illnesses or in need of pain relief, every single day.
Our team have a very important job to play and due to the growth of our business we are looking for people to join us. The best part is, no experience is required, and we invest in your training to succeed in you role.
About the role
You will be part of our superhero team that prepare and manufacture lifechanging medicines.
You will be responsible for:
- Following our standard operating procedures
- Participating in activities concerned with any aseptic pharmaceutical activity within our manufacturing unit, these include activities such as:
– Labelling and packaging the finished medicines
– Assisting with the assembly of ingredients
– Decontamination of ingredients and components entering our clean rooms
– Inspecting our finished products
– Checking ingredients that have been assembled ready for decontamination
- Assisting with any activities in the clean rooms
- Undertake daily cleaning and monitoring the unit and equipment
- Completing relevant documentation
- You will need to maintain personal hygiene in line with Good Manufacturing Practice. This is important to prevent any contamination in our medicines
- You will be responsible for maintaining the manufacturing unit to a standard of appearance concordant with the professional nature of the work
- You will be assisting with the maintenance and control of stock and any components
- You will give good communication between your team mates using a variety of methods
- You will follow safe and efficient systems of work in accordance with relevant legislation’s, such as the Health and Safety at Work act
- We have an important job to do. Every medicine we make we always need to remember that there is an ill patient waiting to receive it. Occasionally this means you will be asked to participate in any extended hours or Bank Holidays rotas alongside our superhero team
- We are dedicated to progressing our staff so you may be asked to attend such study days and up-dating courses as are deemed necessary for the development of the team and yourself
- Pharmaceutical Production Operator – £17,238 per annum
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room Operator – £18,744.50 per annum
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer – £20,749 per annum
- Pharmaceutical Production Releaser – £23,757 per annum
You don’t need experience to join us here at Bath ASU, in return we are looking for team members that are:
- Motivated and Reliable
- Keen to learn new skills
- Very accurate with a high attention to detail
- A team player
Life at Bath ASU
Our team have a very important job to do and we enjoy rewarding our employees. When you join us you will receive free breakfast, coffee, tea and fruit, a generous pension scheme, free outside gym and circuit training and what makes us really stand out, once you’ve passed probation you will receive a quarterly bonus.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on this position please contact 01225 811131.
Closing date for completed applications is ongoing as we will have new starter intakes throughout our expansion