Salary – £21,000 to £25,500K (depending on experience) + bonus and benefits
37.5 hours per week worked between 07:00 and 19:00 on a shift rota
Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Due to the expansion of our site and services we have an exciting opportunity for Production Supervisors who want to develop their expertise within a growing pharmaceutical company.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience manufacturing products within an Aseptic or sterile environment and must have or would work towards a Level 3 Certificate in Management or equivalent.
The successful applicant will work with the Production Management team to undertake the following;
- Supervise production staff ensuring that they are working compliantly and efficiently within GMP guidelines.
- Ensure that the unit is maintained in a tidy orderly condition and to a standard of
- appearance concordant with the professional nature of the work.
- Report any facility or equipment maintenance issues to the relevant person to ensure that there is no increased risk to products or classification of the cleanrooms.
- Identify any comportment deficiencies and promote comportment best practice.
- Delivery and support of Operator training including the induction training programme.
- To carry out peer reviews / observations to ensure on-going compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate in the initial investigation and completion of deviations.
- Implement corrective and preventive actions as instructed by DPM / PM.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented corrective and preventive actions.
- Support the smooth introduction of changes implemented as a result of approved change controls to ensure that new / improved best practice is understood, implemented and maintained.
We are looking for dependable, self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to contribute to our continuing growth.
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply with covering letter and CV expressing what qualities and experiences you could bring to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is ongoing as we will have new starter intakes throughout our 2019 expansion.