We have an exciting opportunity to join an award winning, market leading and family owned business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Ltd. (QPHL) is a specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding and clinical homecare sectors. We employ over 200 people and have combined sales of more than £190 million from our subsidiaries-
- Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
We are recruiting for a Key Account Manager covering Scotland, & N. Ireland & North East England territory. You will be accountable for revenue/patient number targets for Bath ASU and Pharmaxo through effective implementation of territory and account plans, prioritizing and targeting activity and building sustainable relationships with aseptic pharmacists and homecare leads whilst working in a wider team.
What does a Key Account Manager do?
We are an inspiring business that places the patients’ needs first. You will be responsible for working alongside healthcare professionals to develop innovative solutions that meet the patients and customers’ needs. We are looking for an individual who can highlight excellent sales results as well as experience in an Account Management role preferably with an understanding of compounding, generic pharmaceutical sectors or homecare markets.
- Deliver overall regional sales and profit targets as defined by the National Sales Manager and contribute to the development of the commercial strategy, pricing, profitability and execute the agreed strategy in line with commercial goals within the defined territory
- Promote Bath ASU and Pharmaxo as innovative, customer focused companies to all stakeholders and develop a competitive advantage for them
- Develop long term relationships with key customers across the NHS, Pharmaceutical industry and stakeholders at local and regional level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that makes a difference to the NHS and patients.
We offer a competitive package of rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company performance & Sales bonus scheme
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
- Private Healthcare Cover
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is – 20th January 2019. Initial interviews will take place on 4th February 2019. You will be contacted by 24th January 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.