(37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday worked between 07:00 and 19:00)
Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day to hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Bath ASU is part of the QPHL Group which operates in the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. Formed in 2000 at the University of Bath the company relocated in 2006 to its current home in Corsham. The company has continued to grow in both capability and capacity recently recognised in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 companies to inspire Europe 2016 and again in 2017.
With our multi-million pound manufacturing facility in Corsham, Wiltshire – where we can offer you an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit. We are currently recruiting a Customer Services Assistant.
You will develop a range of responsibilities to include:
- To receive, document and manage all orders.
- Extract and action all orders from the online ordering system.
- Ensure dispatch notes are accurate and created in good time
- To liaise with all customers with regards to orders placed and any queries raised.
- To follow the standard operating procedures in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice in order to maintain the Units Manufacturers Licence ‘Specials’.
- Document finished goods stock and liaise with production management.
- Dealing with 3rd party suppliers to help resolve customer queries, raising complaints where necessary
The successful applicant will have previous Customer Service experience within a similar environment and will be able to problem solve. They must be computer literate with experience in all Microsoft packages.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who is conscientious and shows good attention to detail. They will need to be flexible with a good telephone manner and interpersonal skills, which are necessary to interface with our customers, suppliers and staff. The applicant will be required to prioritise their work accordingly and deal with issues as and when they arise in a friendly but professional manner.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary £17,238 per annum
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (Increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Bath ASU is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply with covering letter and CV expressing what qualities and experiences you could bring to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is – Sunday 27th January 2019. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 5th February 2019. You will be contacted by Tuesday 29th January 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.